Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
"ZAQQ EQUITY: A boot The Beatles would be proud of Designed by J.S. Hall, the royal shoemaker... more
Product information "EQUITY Black"
"ZAQQ EQUITY: A boot The Beatles would be proud of Designed by J.S. Hall, the royal shoemaker of Queen Victoria, as early as the mid-nineteenth century, the modern boot owes its current popularity to none other than The Beatles. This is due to the fact that the British rock band rarely set foot on stage without wearing their beloved Chelsea boots. The ZAQQ EQUITY is very much in the tradition of this famous shoe and incorporates some of the classic design features that made the Chelsea boot so special. Our ZAQQ EQUITY is characterised by the shaft that stretches over the ankle, as well as the two rubber band inserts at the sides, which, together with the rear strap, allow for easy entry and exit. Due to their versatility, our black Chelsea boot can be combined with both formal and casual wear, whilst providing the wearer all of the positive ZAQQ features, including perfect flexibility and sustainable production. Be sure to get your pair today and join in the Chelsea boot mania! "
Your new ZAQQ EQUITY is made from these high-quality materials:
- Leather upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ EQUITY boots are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple leather to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Germany
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.