Shipping within 1-3 days
DAQOTA Waterproof Sierra
Going on an outdoor adventure or a stroll through town? With DAQOTA you can do both, a chic barefoot lace-up boot that is simply always a good choice with its brown suede leather.
You will especially appreciate our DAQOTA in the wet and cold season, because it keeps your feet absolutely dry. Jumping through puddles and running through rain can be a lot of fun!
DAQOTA is made of robust suede, which is also pleasantly flexible. With the soft inner lining, the barefoot shoe feels simply wonderful on your feet and calves. As with all ZAQQs, your foot has enough space and the flexible sole creates a great walking feeling. DAQOTA combines high wearing comfort with a chic design.
DAQOTA is the lace-up boot you won't want to take off - light, flexible and waterproof, it is the perfect companion for the cooler days of the year.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new DAQOTA Waterproof Sierra is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DAQOTA Waterproof Sierra are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible