Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Simple yet ultra-modern, our CINQO Black is your new barefoot shoe that will carry you through life like on clouds.
For this mid-cut sneaker we used soft suede, which we combined with silver-coloured nappa leather inserts. This gives our CINQO a modest look, yet with a touch of extravagance. As a further design element, we have sewn dark mesh fabric in the particularly stressed areas, which is especially robust and ensures that the barefoot shoe is extremely durable.
CINQO is equipped with our popular ZAQQ SNEAKER Sole, which is highly flexible and feels particularly soft when running. Step softly, feel the ground while walking and be able to roll naturally - this mid-height barefoot shoe makes it all possible. More is not possible!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CINQO Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CINQO Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible