Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Dynamic, cool and trendy - that's our CHUQQS Red! This barefoot shoe gives you the ultimate kick with its comfort and design.
CHUQQS Red is made of red nappa leather and has a typical white toe cap. White laces and our ZAQQ logo complete the sporty design. With this mid-cut sneaker you are not only absolutely comfortable on the move, but you also attract attention.
The snow-white ZAQQ SNEAKER Sole will inspire you from the very first step, because with the light cushioning you will walk like on clouds. Thanks to the highly flexible rubber material, you can roll powerfully and of course your toes also have enough space in the barefoot shoe.
CHUQQS Red is the cool barefoot shoe for all trend-conscious ladies who place the highest value on comfort.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ CHUQQS Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ CHUQQS Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible