Shipping within 1-3 days
Getting active is the motto of our sporty AQTIV Brown sneaker. This barefoot shoe is particularly breathable, highly flexible and super light.
For AQTIV, we use different materials to form a beautiful look on the one hand and to achieve the best possible functionality on the other. The soft, perforated nappa leather in the front area ensures high breathability and is particularly flexible and cuddly. As reinforcement, we have hemmed the barefoot shoe with robust suede in brown. We also use suede at the entry to provide good stability in this area. The soft padding ensures that the upper nestles wonderfully against your foot.
Our new MINIMAL sole impresses with a two-tone design and offers you a high level of wearing comfort with its very flexible properties, leaving nothing to be desired.
With AQTIV you start every day full of motivation - a barefoot shoe that will completely inspire you with its comfort.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new AQTIV Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new AQTIV Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible