Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
ABEQ Grey Red
A vegan sneaker in a unique and dynamic design - that's our SPIQE Blue Black. The barefoot shoe combines style and absolute comfort in one casual shoe - a model that guides you on all paths!
Vegan material with microfibre in blue and black mesh on top make this shoe a real eye-catcher. The inner lining made of an extra-thin fabric is also cuddly and breathable. This makes the barefoot shoe just as suitable for warmer days and your feet will never sweat.
The rubber sole is particularly flexible and the integrated zero heel will relieve your spine and joints with every step and improve your posture naturally.
This sneaker is an absolute must-have for all lovers of sporty designs who want to do something good for their feet at the same time.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SPIQE Blue Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SPIQE Blue Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible